Friday 28 September 2012

MOF 2013 Budget Portal

The Ministry of Finance has developed an official website for the 2013 Budget. Members may view the live telecast of the 2013 Budget Speech announcement at the http://www.treasury.gov.my/media_bi.html. The 2013 Budget Speech & Appendices, Economic Report 2012/2013 and the 2013 Estimated Federal Expenditure are also available for download on 28 September, 2012 from 6.00 pm.

Members may also download the 2013 Budget Speech & Appendices from the following agencies:



1) Royal Malaysian Customs Department at www.customs.gov.my
2) Inland Revenue Board of Malaysia at www.hasil.gov.my
3) Securities Commission Malaysia at www.sc.com.my
4) Central Bank of Malaysia at www.bnm.gov.my

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCS Group's Official Website

We are thrilled to announce that CCS Group has launched a new website at www.ccs-co.com Some of the great new features of this newly designe...