Further to the Customs-Private Sector Consultative Panel Meeting No.1/2012 held on 2 May 2012, with the Royal Malaysia Customs (RMC), please be informed that members may now view the minutes of the above meeting at the Institute’s website.
Some of the new important issues discussed during the said meeting have been highlighted in agenda 7 of the above minutes and are listed below:-
• Sales Tax and / or Duties for Spare Parts of Machineries
• Customs Procedure - from Port Sepanggar to Tanjung Aru,Sabah
• One Single Customs Station Code for Port Klang
• Deconsolidation Activity at Public Bonded Warehouse
• Compound for Mistakes by Freight Forwarders
• Advance Manifest Declaration
• Red Files System for Customs Assessment
• Customs Clearance-K8 Normal Cargo at Westport and K8 critical cargo at PKFZ
• Government Departments do not Apply for CJ(P)2
• Service Tax Chargeable on Employment Service
For further details, members may refer to the above-mentioned minutes of meeting.